- PayPal splits from eBay in face of Apple Pay challenge 1 October 2014 | 11:45 am
- Ericsson acquires Ambient for smart grid tech 1 October 2014 | 10:47 am
- Microsoft promises Windows 10 convergence across mobile and desktop 1 October 2014 | 10:40 am
- NFV veterans form new industry group 30 September 2014 | 12:06 pm
- Oracle launches new products targeted at CSPs 30 September 2014 | 11:47 am
Recognising and Rewarding Excellence in LTE!
The winners have now been announced! Find out who the has been nominated here.
The Telecoms.com LTE awards were back for the 5th year and will once again celebrated innovation and recognised achievement in the LTE community.
Taking place at an exclusive venue in the centre of Amsterdam, the awards brought together the experts responsible for the key LTE developments of the past 12 months. Judged by senior analysts from across the globe, this year’s awards included 3 new categories; Best VoLTE Innovation, Innovation in HetNet Development and NFV Innovation of the Year.
- Best Test/Measurement LTE Product
- Best LTE Backhaul Solution
- Most Significant Development of a Commercial LTE network (Operators Only)
- Best LTE Core Network Product
- Best LTE Traffic Management Product
- Most Innovative LTE Application/Service
- Best LTE Roaming/IPX Product
- Best VoLTE Innovation
- Innovation in HetNet Development
- NFV Innovation of the Year
- Best LTE Device/Handset
- Best Chipset/Processor Product
The awards entry deadline is Wednesday 23rd April, make sure you don't miss out! Only £299 +VAT for entry per award.
The 2014 winners have been announced!
Find out more here