- Alcatel-Lucent, Vodafone Spain claim 400Gbps over existing fibre 30 January 2015 | 3:30 pm
- US AWS-3 auction raises record $45 billion 30 January 2015 | 12:35 pm
- A Week In Wireless – Raw Earning Power 30 January 2015 | 12:22 pm
- Nokia Networks Q4 boosted by strong North America sales 29 January 2015 | 5:37 pm
- Global smartphone market Q4 2014 – Apple and Samsung share top spot 29 January 2015 | 5:35 pm
Recognising and Rewarding Excellence in LTE!
The winners have now been announced! Find out who the has been nominated here.
The Telecoms.com LTE awards were back for the 5th year and will once again celebrated innovation and recognised achievement in the LTE community.
Taking place at an exclusive venue in the centre of Amsterdam, the awards brought together the experts responsible for the key LTE developments of the past 12 months. Judged by senior analysts from across the globe, this year’s awards included 3 new categories; Best VoLTE Innovation, Innovation in HetNet Development and NFV Innovation of the Year.
- Best Test/Measurement LTE Product
- Best LTE Backhaul Solution
- Most Significant Development of a Commercial LTE network (Operators Only)
- Best LTE Core Network Product
- Best LTE Traffic Management Product
- Most Innovative LTE Application/Service
- Best LTE Roaming/IPX Product
- Best VoLTE Innovation
- Innovation in HetNet Development
- NFV Innovation of the Year
- Best LTE Device/Handset
- Best Chipset/Processor Product
The awards entry deadline is Wednesday 23rd April, make sure you don’t miss out! Only £299 +VAT for entry per award.
The 2014 winners have been announced!
Find out more here