- Very big numbers 17 May 2013 | 11:16 am
- Samsung to offer Telefónica direct billing in devices 17 May 2013 | 11:08 am
- European regulators begin Roaming Regulation assessment 16 May 2013 | 9:54 am
- Vodafone Germany offers fixed access over DT network 16 May 2013 | 9:53 am
- Samsung pockets 95% of Android profits 16 May 2013 | 9:22 am
Recognising and Rewarding Excellence in LTE!
Entries for the awards have now closed. Stay tuned for the announcement of the shortlist in a couple of weeks time!
The most glamorous night in the LTE industry calendar is back for its 4th year in 2013! Taking place on the evening of day one of the main LTE World Summit Conference and Exhibition, in Amsterdam, the ceremony will celebrate the triumphs and innovations of the LTE marketplace.
By participating in the Telecoms.com LTE Awards you ensure maximum exposure and visibility to the global LTE community by aligning your brand with the leading provider of news and analysis- Telecoms.com. With over 80,000 unique monthly users, telecoms.com provides the perfect platform to reinforce your position as an LTE market leader to some of the most senior decision-makers in the industry- all year round.
1. Align your brand with Telecoms.com- ensure maximum exposure and visibility to the global LTE community by aligning your brand with the leading provider of news and analysis withover 80,000 unique monthly users.
2. Distinguish your company from its competitors- standing head and shoulders above the rest, you will be the business setting the industry standards.
3. Gain credibility in the market- Being shortlisted or better yet winning a Telecoms.com LTE Award further enhances the status of your brand, strengthening your position with existing and prospective customers, partners, suppliers and competitors.
4. Make headlines on an international scale– international press coverage ensures the industry will know about your win.
5. Network with the industry’s most influential people– C-level representation from the most important makes this an unrivalled, informal networking forum
- Best Test/Measurement LTE Product
- Best LTE Backhaul Solution
- Best LTE Device / Handset
- Most Significant Development of a Commercial LTE network- Operator
- Most Innovative LTE Launch
- Best LTE Core Network Element
- Best LTE RAN Product
- Best LTE Traffic Management Product
- Best Chipset / Processor Product
- Most Innovative LTE Application / Service
- Best LTE Security Product
- Best LTE Roaming Product
- Sami Susiaho, Head of Edge Technnologies, BSkyB
- Mansoor Hanif, Director of Network Integration and LTE,EE, UK
- Marwan Zawaydeh, CTIO, Etisalat, UAE
- Sergio Cozzolino, VP Innovative ICT Services Development, Telecom Italia, Italy
- Martin Pineiro, Head of Innovation Lab, Telecom Personal
- Robert Joyce, Chief Radio Engineer, Telefonica UK
- Pierre François Dubois, VP Product Development, Technocentre, Orange, France
- Cyrille Joffre, CTO, Cable & Wireless Communications
- Mike Hibberd, Editorial Director, Telecoms.com
- Matthias Sauder, Head of Network, Vodafone, Netherlands