- Altice to poach Alcatel-Lucent chief Michel Combes 27 August 2015 | 12:05 pm
- Amazon reportedly curbs consumer tech ambition 27 August 2015 | 11:58 am
- Battle emerges over LTE-U and wifi coexistence 27 August 2015 | 10:33 am
- Making your energy meter smart 27 August 2015 | 8:00 am
- NTT Com to launch private links to Microsoft, AWS public clouds 26 August 2015 | 11:26 am
Recognising and Rewarding Excellence in LTE!
The LTE Awards 2015 categories have been announced! Get your nominations in today!
The LTE Awards 2015 are back in 2015 for its 6th annual edition. Set to take place in Amsterdam on June 24th, the awards will once again recognise the best and brightest in the industry.
Judged by senior analysts and industry experts from across the globe, this year’s awards include 2 new categories; Biggest Contribution to 5G Development and Most innovative LTE Application/Service
The awards entry deadline is Monday, 7th April! Click here to submit your entries.
Biggest contribution to 5G development
Best LTE Core Network Product
Best Test/Measurement solution
Best LTE Roaming product
Best VoLTE innovation
Most innovative LTE Application/Service
Most significant Development of a Commercial LTE network (Operators only)
Best NFV/SDN solution
Best Innovation in Heterogeneous Networks
The awards entry deadline is Wednesday 7th April, make sure you don’t miss out! Only £299 +VAT for entry per award.
LTE Awards Winners Reflect New LTE and 5G Technology and Applications
Amsterdam, 25 June 2015 – The winners of the highly coveted LTE Awards 2015 were announced at a Gala Dinner last night (24 June) at the De Duif in Amsterdam. Among these were key players in the LTE and 5G industry including Huawei, ZTE, Ericsson and Korea Telecom, which were recognised for their innovation in areas such as virtualisation, heterogeneous network deployment, roaming, and 5G.
Congratulations go to the full list of winners:
- Biggest Contribution to 5G Development – Huawei
- Best LTE Core Network Product – F5
- Best Test/Measurement Solution – Astellia
- Best LTE Roaming Product – Syniverse
- Best VoLTE Innovation – HKT
- Most Innovative LTE Application/Service – Ericsson
- Most Significant Development of a Commercial LTE Network – Korea Telecom
- Best NFV Innovation of the Year – Huawei
- Best Innovation in Hetereogeneous Networks – ZTE