- Samsung most talked about at MWC, Apple second – report 5 March 2015 | 5:28 pm
- Microwave solutions are driving network evolution 5 March 2015 | 4:22 pm
- European Council considering U-turn on roaming and net neutrality 5 March 2015 | 11:08 am
- Strategy VP says Orange is on mission to become a ‘privacy champion’ 4 March 2015 | 7:57 pm
- Mavenir CEO says 2015 will see VoLTE, RCS take off in US 4 March 2015 | 5:00 pm
Recognising and Rewarding Excellence in LTE!
The LTE Awards 2015 categories have been announced! Get your nominations in today!
The LTE Awards 2015 are back in 2015 for its 6th annual edition. Set to take place in Amsterdam on June 24th, the awards will once again recognise the best and brightest in the industry.
Judged by senior analysts and industry experts from across the globe, this year’s awards include 2 new categories; Biggest Contribution to 5G Development and Most innovative LTE Application/Service
The awards entry deadline is Wednesday 16th March! Click here to submit your entries.
Biggest contribution to 5G development
Best LTE Core Network Product
Best Test/Measurement solution
Best LTE Roaming product
Best VoLTE innovation
Most innovative LTE Application/Service
Most significant Development of a Commercial LTE network (Operators only)
Best NFV/SDN solution
Best Innovation in Heterogeneous Networks
The awards entry deadline is Wednesday 16th March, make sure you don’t miss out! Only £299 +VAT for entry per award.
See the roll of honour from 2014 here