- How Can Today’s Mobile Operators Evolve Into Digital Telcos of the Future? 16 September 2014 | 12:48 pm
- EE extends Cash on Tap contactless mobile payments to London Underground 16 September 2014 | 12:32 pm
- Orange makes play for Jazztel Spain 16 September 2014 | 8:32 am
- VimpelCom exits Canada 16 September 2014 | 8:22 am
- Operators reject Phones 4u administration blame claims 15 September 2014 | 11:14 am
Recognising and Rewarding Excellence in LTE!
The winners have now been announced! Find out who the has been nominated here.
The Telecoms.com LTE awards were back for the 5th year and will once again celebrated innovation and recognised achievement in the LTE community.
Taking place at an exclusive venue in the centre of Amsterdam, the awards brought together the experts responsible for the key LTE developments of the past 12 months. Judged by senior analysts from across the globe, this year’s awards included 3 new categories; Best VoLTE Innovation, Innovation in HetNet Development and NFV Innovation of the Year.
- Best Test/Measurement LTE Product
- Best LTE Backhaul Solution
- Most Significant Development of a Commercial LTE network (Operators Only)
- Best LTE Core Network Product
- Best LTE Traffic Management Product
- Most Innovative LTE Application/Service
- Best LTE Roaming/IPX Product
- Best VoLTE Innovation
- Innovation in HetNet Development
- NFV Innovation of the Year
- Best LTE Device/Handset
- Best Chipset/Processor Product
The awards entry deadline is Wednesday 23rd April, make sure you don't miss out! Only £299 +VAT for entry per award.
The 2014 winners have been announced!
Find out more here