- Google launches Android Pay, confirms IoT platform, offers unlimited cloud image storage 29 May 2015 | 11:41 am
- Avago buys Broadcom for $37 billion to create IoT chip giant 28 May 2015 | 1:31 pm
- Can the Internet of Things save Edna? 28 May 2015 | 11:35 am
- Huawei’s connected car push includes Audi and Volkswagen partnerships 28 May 2015 | 10:35 am
- Cisco says global IP traffic will double in 5 years 28 May 2015 | 9:41 am
Recognising and Rewarding Excellence in LTE!
The LTE Awards 2015 categories have been announced! Get your nominations in today!
The LTE Awards 2015 are back in 2015 for its 6th annual edition. Set to take place in Amsterdam on June 24th, the awards will once again recognise the best and brightest in the industry.
Judged by senior analysts and industry experts from across the globe, this year’s awards include 2 new categories; Biggest Contribution to 5G Development and Most innovative LTE Application/Service
The awards entry deadline is Monday, 7th April! Click here to submit your entries.
Biggest contribution to 5G development
Best LTE Core Network Product
Best Test/Measurement solution
Best LTE Roaming product
Best VoLTE innovation
Most innovative LTE Application/Service
Most significant Development of a Commercial LTE network (Operators only)
Best NFV/SDN solution
Best Innovation in Heterogeneous Networks
The awards entry deadline is Wednesday 7th April, make sure you don’t miss out! Only £299 +VAT for entry per award.
See the roll of honour from 2014 here